Saturday, May 19, 2007

Starcraft II Announced!




The sequel to the biggest hit strategy game has just been announced. Starcraft 2. I can bet that the gamers in Korea are going crazy right now, as Starcraft is an extremely popular game there. I think i'm going to pick this game up too. The game will also work with Vista! Now the Korean gamers will finally upgrade(Microsoft will be seeing a nice income boost) The release date is still unknown. The question is, can the maker of Starcraft; Blizzard create a game better than the prequel? Starcraft was released in 1998 and is still popular to this day, fans have been waiting for years for this! Some people like me gave up on it and thought "Heck, they got World Of Warcraft now, they could care less about Starcraft". I've definetly changed my mind about Blizzard now. They really do care. More info to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not wait for this new game to come out! I am a big fan of blizzard. Thanks for the info.

- Cocktail

LusteredEconomy said...

Holy god! I had no idea they were making a second starcraft....I should have visited their website. I have been too busy doing other stuff...like diablo...and it works for vista!!!

Everyone rejoice in happiness!
-LusteredEconomy aka EcoLust

Viper said...

Hey, thanks for the quick replies. I'm glad I could inform you both about the new announcement,though the release date is FAR from now.

I'm actually still using XP...Most virus writers are targeting the vulnerable vista, so XP for the time being. Hope you return.

~ Viper

blue eyes white dragon said...

r the graphics good